Thursday, January 22, 2009

JENGA - The Game of Life


Take turns removing the three-inch blocks one at time, using caution to keep the structure intact while stacking the removed pieces back on the top of the tower. As the tower rises, its base begins to teeter--one wrong move and it collapses in a heap! Game over.


This is how I view life for the most part. I always feel that one wrong move and all the hard work will be for nothing and everything will come crashing down. I know they say that out of adversity comes opportunity but I have not been able to embrace this philosophy. My husband says that if I have nothing to worry about I make things up to worry about. My parents have said the same thing. So maybe it is just who I am. I worry things may go wrong or I will take the wrong path while in reality my life is good and there is no reason to waste time thinking of what might happen. Instead, I should enjoy the calm and stop thinking of the potential storm on the horizon. Getting there is the problem though.

No comments: